Warrior's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends

2 posters

Go down

Friends Empty Friends

Post  Guardian Warrior Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:10 pm

As the title states, you can talk about your frinds here.

Guardian Warrior

https://warriordomain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Friends Empty Re: Friends

Post  Death Knight Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:26 am

I am actually needing a little help with one right now. He seems to think that his gf and I are haveing an affair behind his back. He has no idea that i know this but his gf told me he thought this. They had argued a while back and I didnt know what about and I knew that he thought she was cheating on him but I had no idea he thought that it was with me. I sent the two of them up and they are engaged to be married in less than a year now. What can I do to fix this so that it doesnt destroy the friendship any worse?

Death Knight
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian Warrior Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Death Knight wrote:I am actually needing a little help with one right now. He seems to think that his gf and I are haveing an affair behind his back. He has no idea that i know this but his gf told me he thought this. They had argued a while back and I didnt know what about and I knew that he thought she was cheating on him but I had no idea he thought that it was with me. I sent the two of them up and they are engaged to be married in less than a year now. What can I do to fix this so that it doesnt destroy the friendship any worse?
Tell your friend that you do not have a relationship with his fiancee. If he does not believe you, do not try to argue with him, but let him figure things out. Also, if possible, do not hang with his fiancee unless he is present. If you must meet with her without your friend present, tell him right away that you met with her, and if he gets paranoid, reassure him nothing is going on. Finally, let him know that true love is impossible without 100% trust for your partner, and that things are not always what they seem. That is my advice.

Guardian Warrior

https://warriordomain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Death Knight Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Thats bud. Except for the fact that he is denying ever thinking that. Thats just it thought is that we only ever did hang out when he was there. it was either those two or us three.

Death Knight
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum